Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our Homemade Winter Wonderland

Stoney and the kids decided we needed a winter wonderland,

but Daddy you can't make it snow? Daddy can do anything :)

An so the the story goes on.

but how?  I shall create a winter wonderland for my children with this handy thingamajig er, (mot the singing kind)

AKA sprinkler, I shall set it up overnight, beside the trees and the cold night will assist me.

Daddy have we ever told you that you are super cool!

but will it work?

indeed it did, (Darn he's always right)


Ice skating, or attempting to

here is a far away shot of our piece of burr ville created by the coolest Dad ever

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Was wondering how ya'll had managed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Stoney is a sap with the kidos and I lol How are the chickens? have you thought of a live trap?

    ReplyDelete