Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Anniversary and Birthday

Nov. 6th was Stoney and I's anniversary. We have been married for 11 years! It's crazy... is that possible... wow! I am so blessed, our marriage has produced loads of fruit
I thank God everyday that he gave me such a wonderful man to grow old with!  He isn't just the best husband but also the most amazing father there is!  I love him, hes my Romeo :)
these are the roses that Stoney gave me along with two pair of gold earrings :)
Birthday morning cupcake, it's so early!!

Adelle is way to happy for 6 something a.m.

I love this! the photographer got one of us all!

my lovely cake, decorated by my babies, not sure who put 29 on there, but I shall find out and punish them lol

my crew :)

my gifts!

my amazing in-laws gave me a pic of Benjamin Franklin!! Great birthday with the ones I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment