Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumkin Patch with the Ferrens

Pumpkin Patch 2010

The little gourd head with gourds

Ellie, Alysabelle, Annabelle, Ethan and Collin at the entrance

Josiah going in the hay tunnel

Gabrielle and Emma

Collin, Ethan, Connor, and Annabelle

my boys in front of the tire dragon

Adelle and I

Alysabelle and Stoney picking cotton

Annabelle and Josiah picking cotton


playing in the cotton

Adelle snoozing in the cotton



Collin, Emma, Gabrielle, and Josiah picking


Jodie(one of my best buds) and I in the sunflowers

In the corn maze!!

Jodie Lou and Ellie


Stoney trying to scare Alysabelle

Aaron trying to show Collin where we are lol

Stoney throwing corn

and I

Aaron and Jodie

Stoney and Ellie were so cute the entire time throwing corn at each other

Ice cream afterwards (Emma and Gabrielle)

Ellie

Stoney and Annabelle

Alysabelle and I

A mess making a mess

Connor

Josiah

and Collin.   This day was so great a wonderful visit, full of fun and adventures and time relaxing under huge pecan trees.  Thanks to the Ferrens for inviting us to go with them!

2 comments:

  1. That looked like a great day! What a fun place with all of those things. I really, really miss you this time of year thinking about us first meeting at the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful day, That's true we did meet at the pumpkin patch, it's crazy to think how little everyone was then. Do you remember the volley ball game we had the 1st time I came to your house?

    ReplyDelete