Thursday, September 9, 2010

Visit with the Hopkins

Gabrielle and Susannah
Laura

We were so blessed to be able to see Gabrielle and Collin's BFFs Susannah and Seth Hopkins.
   We arrived to the smell of Mike cooking food on the grill.  We ate yummy hamburgers and hotdogs.  Then the kids played football (Dads quarterbacked) (Stoney for the boys, and Mike for the girls), wii, and a lot more. 
    I am so blessed to have such a great friend at the Hopkin's home too. Laura is the neatest lady, I learn so much from her and strive to be more like her, can you tell I love this lady! We also took a ride in Katie's new hot electric blue mustang, Laura drove and I was scared lol, till she told me she was only going 45 mph :) OK I'm getting old.   We sipped coffee, the visit made me long for home, some friends are forever, Laura is a forever friend!
Seth and Collin

     My only regret is that we were all having such a wonderful visit we forgot to take pictures :(   these are all old pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment