Monday, August 16, 2010

The Theut's visit us in the woods, literally

We were blessed with a visit from my wonderful sister Jessica, and her beautiful family.  We decided to take a trip out in the heat to the rock village. ( above is a pic. of all but one grandkid on my side, what's crazy is all of these kids and only 2 mamas :)  )

hiking in... 
Josiah helping Mary Claire, so sweet
for some reason, (known to no one but God) right in the center of the Benny 500 acre woods there is a massive collection of huge rock formations.  
My beautiful sister and her husband. 
there are about 50 to 100 huge rocks in the "rock village"
my sister and I
Collin
and this rock is right in the center, apropriatly named "the court house"
Gregory getting a little asistance from Uncle Stoney
making memories, and sore muscles
The kids had loads of fun.  And can't wait to see the Theut's again,
Hopefuly with a lot less bugs.  I think next time we should
take a swim in one of the Benny ponds lol , it was soooo Hot!
 But we would do it all again tommorow given the chance !

No comments:

Post a Comment